We welcome individual writers and bloggers to Applications Write For Us and contribute high-quality content to the In Business World.
We accept original articles (not published anywhere else) with content based on your professional experiences and expertise.
Please read our guest writing guidelines before submitting articles.
Applications Write For Us – Applications are computer programs or software created with a specific job, function, or activity in mind. Applications can be downloaded and set up on various gadgets, including mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers, laptops, and servers. It comes in various forms, including mobile, web, desktop, cloud, and enterprise apps.
It is a software we have installed on our mobile devices, commonly obtained in digital stores specialized in applications. To write for us, you can send us an email at contact@Inbusinessworld.com.
However, some devices allow you to download them directly from a provider or website and install them at the user’s risk. Its use allows having functionalities extended to those initially offered by the device.
How do the applications work?
In our devices, we have the hardware with the physical components and an operating system that makes everything work; in addition to the operating system, you can create various software that works as utilities, which will be the ones that the end user will frequently use depending on their mobile needs and which have been called Apps.
When a user of a smartphone needs to add a function, accesses the application store of the operating system, and the qualities he wants are searched, in this search, the applications that best suit the requirements sought will be filtered, and then; the user will be able to add this piece of software (app) to his device to obtain that functionality initially sought.
Types of Applications (Apps)
Native apps: are developed for each operating system on the market. They are developed in the operating system’s language and allow for the maximization of the functions of the same. Its main feature is that they can only be used in the system for which they were created.
Web Apps are applications developed with HTML programming language and can be run in any browser from the Internet. The software resides on a server and can be used by any device from the web browser without needing installation.
Hybrid Apps: These are apps that combine features of web and native applications. The programming language is usually HTML, and they are installed on a specific device since only a tiny part of the code is adapted, thus making them native.
Types of applications regarding payment
Free: Free applications are those that can be downloaded without making any payment for them. These apps can be from companies that intend to expand the experience and interaction with what it offers.
Among some examples, we can mention e-commerce applications such as Amazón and Mercado Libre. It can also be the case that they have functionality, and the programmer decided to enter them as free but include advertising.
Payment: They are those applications that need to pay for their download and commonly have advanced functions. They are also usually distinguished as “Pro” versions.
Freemium is an application or game that can be downloaded from the application store for free. Their feature is the possibility of adding functions by making micropayments.
How to Submit Your Articles?
- For you to send your Blog posted on in business world.
- You will first take to pitch us a post and showcase your writing skills and knowledge.
- You can drop a mail at email@example.com with the subsequent info.
Search Terms Related to Applications Write For Us
Social media applications
Health and fitness applications
Food and restaurant applications
News and media applications.
User Experience (UX)
User Interface (UI)
Why Write for Inbusinessworld – Applications Write For Us
- If you write for “ Inbusinessworld,” you get
- If you write for us, your business target customer can remain read of Our blog; you can take massive exposure.
- You can link to your website in the article, which shares SEO value with your website.
- This will help in building relationships with your targeted audience
- If you write for us, the visibility of your brand and content globally
Guidelines for Blog Posts
- The article must be at least 650 words long and original.
- We only allow two dofollow links each post, one for your internal page and one for your homepage.
- High-quality, thoroughly researched content is required.
- The ideal image size is 1200 x 800 pixels.
- Please proofread the material on Grammarly to help us avoid grammatical errors.
- Once the article has been accepted, our quality staff will review it for plagiarism, article tone, and other guidelines.
- The editorial staff will continue to receive the article if it complies with all the rules.
- Once the scheduled article is published, the link will be sent back to the quality team.
You can drop a mail at contact@Inbusinessworld.com with the subsequent info.