Inbusinessworld Write For Us
Thank you for your interest in blogging on Inbusinessworld.com. We always welcome people with a new perspective who want to share their knowledge with our audience. Please read our brief instructions on what type of content we accept for our blog.
At inbusinessworld.com, we offer the chance to “write for us” to people who are crazy about writing and have innovative writing skills. Writing for us is an excessive way to showcase your expertise and begin yourself as an expert in the field. Also, you get exposure through our social media channels and our goodwill. So, if you’re good at writing researched content that our audiences can benefit from, you’ve come to the right place.
How to Submit Your Article to Inbusinessworld.com
Once your article meets our guideline requirements, you can send it to our email address email@example.com
Why Write For Us
We are a company whose main objective is to provide our visitors with high-quality, relevant and helpful information that provides them with value.
We strongly believe that formulating great content is the key to success by opening up numerous marketing opportunities for everyone.
Inbusinessworld know how important our visitors are, so we’re willing to do whatever it takes to ensure they’re happy. They want to read engaging, compelling, relevant, and quality blog posts that share insightful tips and tricks, checklists on how to work better and more efficiently, and how technology and processes can benefit their business.
Categories that We Accept
- Tech Talk
Business – Write For Us
A business is an enterprise or activity to make a profit. It can be in the form of a company, partnership, organization, sole proprietorship, occupation, or any entity that engages in commercial, industrial, charitable, or professional activities for profit.
The term “benefit” does not necessarily mean anything monetary. It can be a non-monetary benefit in any form that a business entity may/consider rewarding. Additionally, a business may be a “for-profit” or “not-for-profit” entity and may have a separate existence from those who manage or control it.
- Sole proprietorship
- General partnership
- Limited partnership
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- C corporation
- S corporation
- Benefit corporation
- Limited liability company (LLC
Finance – Write For Us
Finance deals with the art and science of managing money. Financial discipline considers how business enterprises earn, spend, and invest money and how people allocate their limited financial resources to achieve personal and family goals.
A bachelor of science with a key in finance is ideal for students interested in running a business, reviewing financial statements, preparing budgets, analyzing securities, investing money, advising clients on their financial matters, and planning for future cash flows. Some finance professionals do all of the above in smaller organizations, while others working for larger organizations may specialize in only one or two areas.
- Personal Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Public Finance
Trade – Write For Us
Trading is a part of trading through which a trader earns his living. It is classified into two different categories. Trade, in simple terms, refers to the buying and selling of goods. A manufacturer sells his products to the merchant, and the merchant buys them and then sells them to the consumer.
A merchant is an intermediary between the consumers and the manufacturers. Trade is a part of trade and is limited to buying and selling goods. Trade is classified into two categories: domestic and foreign trade.
- Domestic Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Foreign Trade
- Import Trade
- Export Trade
Marketing – Write For Us
Marketing research is the function that links the consumer, customer, and public to the marketer through information: information used to identify and define opportunities and problems; generate, refine and evaluate actions; Monitor performance; and improve its understanding as a process.
It specifies the information required to address these issues, designs the method for collecting information, manages and implements the data collection process, analyzes the results, and communicates the findings and their implications.
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyal Marketing
- Print Marketing
- Direct Mail
Guidelines for Sources to Follow when Writing on Inbusinessworld.com
Inbusinessworld.com is one of the most visited online platforms by viewers. You can write to us for the List of accounting topics, Accounting, Banking, Advertising, Business ethics, Business acumen, Business broker, and Business law topics.
- Avoid grammatical errors, as this could negatively affect the reader. And they will have a tough time reading the entire content.
- Do not fill the content with false and unnecessary information, as readers may misunderstand incomplete information.
- Add catchy titles and subtitles to draw more attention to your article.
- As an author, you should also avoid writing long paragraphs.
- Only original, clear, relevant and well-written content will be considered.
- If you have published this content elsewhere, please do not submit it here. We check Copyscape and Google before we post it.
- Contributions must be 800-2000+ words and informative.
- All images must be original, licensed, or in the public domain. (Please no copyright infringement)
- Articles should be easy to read and divided into sections with subheadings.
- Finally, all post-links should point to quality and relevant websites.
- The ideal is one link per 600 words, maximum 2-3 links in total, including the author’s link.
- Enter an author line by line.
- Lastly, we appreciate you re-linking your post in future articles. So, write something worth linking to.
Benefits of Writing on Inbusinessworld.com
- When you write on Inbusinessworld.com you can reach your target audience / customers, be a Inbusinessworld.com reader, and get massive exposure.
- You can get a one backlink to your website. As you know, the backlink shares your SEO worth.
- You can also build a relationship with your customers / target groups.
- Moreover, you can use both categories, e.g. B. Address marketing and business individually or together.
- We are also available on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to share your guest post on all social media platforms.
- When you write for Inbusinessworld.com, the authority of your brand and content is known around the world.
We also added a category called Entertainment. Any blogger or writer who wants to post an article in the Entertainment category should send us your content at contact@Inbusinessworld.com.
That’s it. When you’re ready to share your article with us(Inbusinessworld.com), send your article or post via email, contact@Inbusinessworld.com.