Today, companies don’t simply work on their primary business goals but also work on the content for their websites and social media pages. For example, Netflix has almost 30 million Instagram followers and posts everything about movies and series they release. Or 22Bet Ethiopia has a news page where everyone can find the most essential sports events. But instead of using the primary company website or social media account, you can create a separate business blog. Follow these tips to make it successful.
What is important to your company? If the business is complex and the customer makes a conscious decision to buy, then the blog will help to retain the customer, tell them about the product, the company, and your benefits.
Other corporate blogging tasks:
- Encourage subscription to the newsletter.
- Sign up for product testing.
- Increase the depth of viewing and the time spent on the site.
- Get a request for an express audit/consultation.
Any of these goals are achievable. It’s important to prepare your content carefully based on the needs and interests of your potential readers.
Develop a Content Strategy
The success of a blog depends on how detailed its content strategy has been developed. To do this, it is important to study your audience, to understand what the needs and requests of potential clients are. Who are these people, what do they do, what problems do they care about, what would they like to read on the blog? The answers to these questions will help you find information that people will want to learn and repost the material.
Determine the Budget for Production
The production budget will depend on the size of the business project and the tasks assigned to it. The final bill is also affected by the number of employees involved in the work, and the use of paid resources.
Single experts who develop their own business can take care of strategy development, content writing, and distribution. In this case, only a budget will be needed to pay for the services of a proofreader.
More serious investments will allow you to attract specialized agencies, how much does smartsheet cost of services and support will be more expensive. Here the minimum rate starts at 35 thousand rubles and includes:
- Topic Search.
- Negotiating with journalists.
- Writing PR text, taking into account the requirements of the media, with the inclusion of native SEO-semantics.
- The work of a proofreader.
- Project coordination.
- Control the output of the material, the collection of the final analysis.
Create a Content Plan
Before you launch your blog, you need to decide how often you want to post content. Planning content for several months in advance will help take into account seasonal and holiday demands of the audience and easily embed situational content.
Launch the Blog and Analyze Its Performance
When the content is written, the blog is fully prepared and launched, the popularity of its materials can be increased in several ways:
- Announce on social networks;
- Run targeting and retargeting for your target audience;
- Use the email newsletter as an additional tool by attaching a link to the blog to your signature;
- Include links to previous articles.
The key performance indicators for the blog will be:
- Indicators of organic traffic (the number of those who were interested in your blog from search results and went to the page of the material itself).
- Direct traffic metrics (the number of people who directly typed the blog site into a search engine).
- Article Viewing Depth.
- Dynamics of activity (calls, registrations, inquiries) after the publication of the material.
Time and Patience
It can take up to three months of painstaking work to launch a blog, including coordinating strategy, preparing content, and designing the layout. And the first results will appear after six months of quality publications. You have to be prepared for this.
It’s important that the material is useful to the audience. And to write a good article, use the checklist below.
A checklist for a quality article:
- The material has paragraphs and subheadings. Each sentence has no more than 30 words.
- Numbered and bulleted lists are used in the text.
- Complex analytical data are collected in an infographic.
- Pictures dilute the text so that when you scroll through the material, the picture is always either at the bottom or at the top.
- Your own photos are better than artificial stock photos.
- The text is easy to read, with no clericalisms or compound sentences.
- The title reflects the essence of the material, and the lead invites you to read.
- In addition, you can find more helpful articles at businessian
5 Features To Look For In A Receptionist Desk
Looking to buy a receptionist desk that will work for your business? This is an untapped niche without many resources…
What is Intelligent Network Automation?
Introduction The communications industry is constantly changing. There always seems to be something new to consider for businesses. As a…